Breaking news, sparking online conversations, championing your brand
Social media is one of the key ways we build reputations and influence, and direct ready-to-buy footfall to websites.
Is your social presence working in your favour to build a loyal community of brand advocates?
With our help, we’ll take your social from zero to hero, starting with an audit on your current presence to reveal the platforms you need to be on, how to effectively communicate your key messages, and develop persuasive tactics to grow your followers – while building genuine rapport.
Dependent on your needs, our social media management can just give you a push in the right direction with the provision of solid strategies, allowing you to get hands on. Alternatively, we can effortlessly become your whole social media ‘voice’ – comunicating within your own brand guidelines and looking after everything from community management and organic social plans, to paid & boosted ads.
Here’s our five-point route to social success.
1. We’ll uncover understand exactly who your business should be speaking to and the best platforms to find them on.
2. Secondly, we’ll do the research to understand exactly what these audiences want to hear from you, what conversations you should be driving, and how to reflect your brand presence to best effect.
3. We’ll devise creative, engaging social plans, using brilliantly on-brand content and creative which in turn entertain, inspire, educate and convince. Our content is carefully curated and shaped for each platform and audience – no cookie-cutter approaches here. Plus, we can combine organic content with paid digital for blow-your-socks-off impact and exceptional return on investment.
4. It’s often overlooked, but social is where people come to be…. social. So, we actively community manage and curate, to help create a loyal following which connects with your brand on an emotional level and who become your best and brightest brand ambassadors.
5. We keep you firmly in the loop with meaningful, insightful reporting which demonstrates the success of our strategies.
Case study: using online channels to build corporate brand reputation
As the UK entered lockdown in response to the COVID-19 crisis, specialist surveying and construction consultancy, Rund Partnership, needed to rethink its strategy for reaching a corporate audience which was now primarily home-based.
Its ambition was to raise awareness of its brand values and success in delivering quality in construction – capitalising on the sharp increase of internet usage.
Rund Partnership is a retained client for which we manage a range of communication services on a retained basis. As the business changed its operations in line with Government guidelines, we adapted our communications service and structure to support the business’ changing needs.
We liaised with various Rund employees and clients to draft compelling content, resulting in an increase in positive engagement and boosting Rund’s social media following. This included topical thought leadership pieces, new project appointments, project progress appointments and new starter announcements.
In the space of three months, we grew the Rund LinkedIn follower base by 12%, with a significant 450% increase in total post engagements.
Significantly, internal engagements also grew by 169% within the same period, as more Rund employees were inspired to like, share and comment on company content, and to share this with their own network of professionals.
A highlight was developing a thought piece from Rund Director, Paul Belfield around Building Safety, which was particularly timely when new cladding requirements had been announced by the Government.
‘Brewery Square would like to thank Liz Lean PR for hosting a fantastic social media training day. We all found the training extremely helpful and we are looking forward to putting this into practice!
All of the information given to us was very practical and because of this we are all extremely motivated now to update and promote our social media pages. Thank you for all your help.’