We’re experts at achieving media coverage that delivers real results to your bottom line.
Whether you’re looking for local or national coverage, to consumers or trade, we know what makes a good story, how to grab media attention, and crucially, how to reach and influence the audiences you want to talk to.
We invest heavily in media databases to make sure that we’re targeting the right journalists and that we’re seeing and responding immediately to stories they’re working on.
With us, there’s no differentiation between digital PR and traditional media relations. Our strategies are developed to understand and respond to your target audiences – and we do the work beforehand to understand who they are, where we’ll find them, and how to shape your news angles to create positive influence.
The winning formula: creative, purposeful campaigns, built on detailed insight, delivered by talented and determined PR professionals.
And that’s what delivers results and return on investment, time after time.
Case study: Paultons Park
Pulling in parents with with strong media coverage
Paultons Park has grown dramatically in scope from a small, family-owned Hampshire theme park to a global success following the introduction of the world’s first Peppa Pig World in 2011, welcoming more than 1 million visitors a year.
The Park has been ranked number one in the UK by Tripadvisor for the last five years – an accolade unmatched by any other theme park – and is currently ranked eighth in the world.
Paultons invited Liz Lean PR to pitch for its PR retainer in 2013. Following the launch of Peppa Pig World, it was looking for an agency to generate creative ideas for media coverage:
- Maintaining momentum in on and offline media
- Continuing to position Paultons Park as a national theme park leader
- Managing a programme of journalist and celebrity visits
- Managing a press office function
- Managing launch events
LLPR has achieved consistently high levels of positive national and regional media coverage since its appointment to Paultons Park, launching a number of new additions to the park including its 4D cinema, schools attraction Professor Blast’s Learning Lab, and the Park’s themed worlds of Critters Creek, Little Africa, Lost Kingdom, and most recently Tornado Springs.
We average over fifty pieces of media coverage every month with an average targeted total monthly reach of over 30 million, including regular on and offline coverage from national targeted newspapers, radio, and television broadcast.
In addition, we manage the Park’s social media influencer programme, sourcing consistently high quality partnerships, as well as handling celebrity management and liaison for the many national and international household names who visit the Park with their families.
Case study: KTM Design
Creating national media demand
Background & Brief
KTM Design is an Interior Design firm with an international client base.
We began working with KTM in June 2021, with the following objectives:
- enhance KTM Design’s profile to attract quality clients across the UK
- highlight the firm as the leading regional interior design firm
- position Katie Thomas as a recognised and respected industry expert
- Enhance KTM Design’s profile to attract quality clients across the UK
- Raise awareness of KTM Design’s high-quality customer service and project delivery
Prior to working with LLPR, KTM Design had never invested in PR agency support.
- Proactive commentary, jumping on emerging trends including ‘Goblincore’ and ‘Dark Academia’ to create newsworthy soundbites for media
- Reactive commentary, becoming a trusted go-to for expert commentary for journalists
- Identifying relevant interview opportunities for Katie Thomas
- Bringing out key news nuggets within regional project stories, noting key business success stats and showcasing KTM Design’s commitment to supporting its local community
In less than eight months…
- 211 pieces of coverage
- 890.4m reach
- 330 brand mentions
- 45 backlinks
- 100% positive sentiment
- Half of all coverage achieved a domain authority ranking of either ‘Very good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 88 pieces of coverage achieved in December alone
- Real Homes featured Katie’s comment in 11 separate articles, with the journalist now coming to us proactively for commentary
- Major consumer titles featured Katie’s commentary on multiple occasions including Stylist, Living etc, Ideal Home and House Beautiful
- 9 pieces of national news coverage in The Times, Daily Express and Independent
- Katie’s commentary on ‘How to brighten up your home with colourful candles’ went far and wide across 49 different regional titles
- Katie was the sole spokesperson across multiple articles including a Daily Express piece on ‘How to make a large impact on your property value’
- KTM Design’s regional presence has skyrocketed with project news achieving coverage in key titles including the Bournemouth Echo, Dorset Biz News and South West Business Insider
- Dorset Living featured a double page spread of Katie’s commentary around ‘How to create your own home bar’ alongside project imagery of KTM Design’s work at BarStools.co.uk
- KTM Design has shifted its SEO presence dramatically – where previous Google searches for the company brought up mentions of an unrelated motorcycle brand, now the client dominates Google searches with coverage within high DA ranking sites