Successful social media : Snaplytics is launched!
- Snapchat has now launched a new influencer tracking platform which tracks and measures Snapchat channels to provide data on how many users looked at a snapchat story and for how long.
- Brands, agencies and influencers can assess and optimise their stories to ensure the best coverage.
- This severely reduces the time that it currently takes to produce these analytics.
In other social media news…
Instagram introduces ‘save draft’ feature.
- The new feature lets you save your changes on a photo and come back to it later to upload.
- Anyone managing brand accounts may benefit from the update as it would allow them to save several posts and upload them throughout the day.
- Users have so far responded positively to the minor but useful change.
‘Does quitting social media make you happier?’
- Studies have shown that many young people may now be ditching Facebook with 11 million teenagers leaving the social media platform between 2011 and 2014.
- There has been evidence to suggest that teens are changing to more private social platforms such as snapchat and WhatsApp.