Are you an experienced, creative PR account manager? Do you fancy working for Dorset’s best known PR agency – with the finest view in the county?
Liz Lean PR has a strong reputation for professionalism, warmth, a can-do attitude and excellent results across our varied portfolio, from media and stakeholder relations to marketing, crisis management and events.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic account manager to help us build on our success and complement our lively Sandbanks team. You’ll be a great relationship-builder who can generate strong campaigns and stories to exceed your client’s expectations, and keep the media asking for more.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a highly professional communicator, with at least two years’ PR or marketing experience, ideally in an agency environment.
• Be able to deliver day-to-day client activity, including social media.
• Have a good understanding of the media and how to develop relationships with journalists to the benefit of clients.
• Show a keen interest in the latest developments in communication and PR, including digital PR, and how we can use them to build our clients’ reputations.
• Be a strong team player, who fits in with our friendly, approachable team and works well with different clients.
• Be able to work well under pressure.
• Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of profitability issues and work within the boundaries of budgets.
• Have an excellent track record in delivering first-class results for clients.
In turn, we’ll offer a competitive salary, great colleagues and the chance to manage an exciting variety of accounts. And did we mention the view?
If this sounds like you, send us your CV to Katie@lizleanpr.co.uk
Salary dependent on experience.