Are you an experienced PA with a flair for organising a creative office? Do you fancy working for Dorset’s best known PR agency – with the finest view in the county?
Liz Lean PR has a strong reputation for professionalism, warmth, a can-do attitude and excellent results across our varied portfolio, from media and stakeholder relations to marketing, crisis management and events.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic office manager to support our busy Sandbanks team and act as an executive assistant for our managing director. You’ll be one step ahead of our every need: highly organised, professional and an excellent communicator.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to liaise effectively, sensitively and confidentially with clients, managers, staff, and potential employees
- Be able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Be a strong team player, who fits in with our friendly, approachable team.
- Have proven organisational skills and a track record of effective and efficient administration.
- Be diplomatic and capable of handling complex situations
- Be able to deal effectively in all business relationships while projecting a positive image of the company.
In turn, we’ll offer a competitive salary, great colleagues – and did we mention the view?