We are looking to recruit a confident marketeer to deliver an excellent marketing service for our clients.
Monday to Friday
9am – 5:30pm (option to work from 10am to 3pm)
Permanent, Full time (or as above)
Salary dependent on experience
An opportunity to further develop the marketing offering for LLPR
Office location in Sandbanks, Poole or Dorchester
Immediate start possible
No agencies please
1. Oversee marketing activity for clients in sectors including the professional services
2. Contribute to, and develop marketing plans and strategies
3. Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or through other media channels, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
4. Assist with the running of marketing campaigns and assist with measurement
5. Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, banners etc
6. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
7. Manage relationships with outsourced suppliers
8. Manage the marketing budget
Personal attributes of the Marketing Executive
-Qualification or at least 2 years previous working experience within the Marketing sector
-Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive and confident, good team player
-Be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Knowledge of the full marketing mix including digital essential
-Experience in digital marketing and social media desirable
-Agency experience desirable
-Event management experience desirable
– Liaise, in conjunction with the account managers in your team, on a daily/weekly basis with clients, via email or telephone.
– Work as part of the account team to develop client proposals and implement marketing activity.
– Research and develop marketing ideas.
– Prepare regular client reports and attend, where necessary, in conjunction with the account managers, client meetings to assess the progress of the marketing campaign.
– Collate and analyse marketing results for reports for the team and client.
– Take responsibility for client accounts. This may involve such activities as attending events on your own and supporting the client.
– Assist in marketing activities for LLPR itself.
– Advise on marketing accounts, as directed by account managers or the managing director.
– keep abreast of developments in marketing and how LLPR can use these to provide an excellent, forward thinking service to its clients.
– Help with organising promotional material for conferences and events.
– Provide project support across the company as and when required.
– Provide general support to account managers, undertaking any ad hoc duties or projects as required.
– Any other duties, as required by senior account manager.
- Working experience within the marketing sector: 2 years