Weird Fish clothing is celebrating after a successful Weird & Wonderful Tour. The clothing brand attended 14 events between May and September, spanning the breadth of the country.
Kicking off the ‘Weird & Wonderful’ Tour, Weird Fish exhibited at the Devon County Show in May and ended its tour at Bournemouth Air Festival in September. Other events in-between included the Dorset Seafood Festival, Carfest North and South and the Bristol Balloon Fiesta.
This was Weird Fish’s seventh tour to date, and by far the most successful.
- People served – enough to fill the Albert Hall
- Miles covered – from Weird Fish HQ in Cheltenham to Greenland
- T-shirts sold – enough to kit out 72 football teams
- Flip flops sold – the height of 93 Danny DeVitos
- Umbrellas sold – 62 hair dos saved
- Wellies sold – 1,200 toes kept dry
- Summer dresses sold – enough to clothe 122 girl bands
John Stockton, managing director at Weird Fish, said: “We’ve had a great summer visiting so many different places. It’s been great to see so many friendly faces and meet new customers too. As a country, we’re so lucky to have such a variety of events available to us and it’s the perfect opportunity for us to take our brand to new heights.
“It’s been a remarkable few years for the brand and our annual tour encourages us to go all-out and keep improving. We’re already excited to plan next year’s itinerary!”
Weird Fish exhibited at the following events this summer on its ‘Weird & Wonderful’ Tour:
- Devon County Show (17-19 May)
- Royal Bath & West Show (30 May – 2 June)
- Poole Harbour Boat Show (8-10 June)
- Royal Three Counties Show (15-17 June)
- Royal Highland Show (21-24 June)
- Royal International Air Tattoo (13-15 July)
- Dorset Seafood Festival (14-15 July)
- Royal Welsh Show (23-26 July)
- Carfest North (27-29 July)
- Countryfile Live (2-5 August)
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta (9-12 August)
- The Big Feastival (24-26 August)
- Carfest South (24-26 August)
- Bournemouth Air Festival (30 August – 2 September)
Roger Dalton, chairman of Dorset Seafood Festival, said: “Weird Fish are much loved participants at the annual Seafood Festival, and we know that many of our visitors head to their stand every year to try and buy the latest fleece or something new. The Weird Fish team are a delight to have on board and the brand fits well with the whole ethos of our award winning event.”
Weird Fish has 15 branded stores across the country and the full range is also available online from www.weirdfish.co.uk.