Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital has added new dates to its schedule of free ‘Meet Our Experts’ events, giving attendees the opportunity to speak to consultants throughout October and November about a range of health topics.
The complimentary public information evenings start at 7pm and begin with detailed presentations from the consultants to explore the treatment options available through the hospital.
Starting with ‘how to maximise your chance of conception’ with Mr Julian Pampiglione on 1 October 2015, future events will focus on hip and knee pain, healthy hearts, cosmetic surgery and cataracts.
• Thursday October 1 – ‘How to maximise your chance of conception’ with Mr Julian Pampiglione
• Thursday October 8 – ‘It’s time to stand up to hip and knee pain’ with Mr Charles Blakeway
• Wednesday October 14 – ‘For the love of a healthy heart’ with Dr Suneel Talwar
• Tuesday October 20 and Tuesday November 17 – ‘Cosmetic surgery’ with Mr Ian Whitworth
• Tuesday November 3 – ‘Let’s talk cataracts’ with Mr James Kersey
There will be the opportunity for people to ask individual questions during the presentations.
David McNair, Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Bournemouth, commented: “Those attending our events will be taken through comprehensive presentations which highlight the latest treatments and technologies available to help improve health issues. The evenings are relaxed and informal, and provide a forum for people to meet and chat with our consultants first hand.”
While the open evenings are complimentary, spaces are limited so booking is essential. Attendees are welcome to bring a friend or family member. To find out more or to guarantee a place telephone: 01202 702830.
For more information about having surgery at Nuffield Health Hospital Bournemouth, please visit: www.nuffieldhealth.com/hospitals/bournemouth.