Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital is offering an array of complimentary information events, with access to top consultants regarding a range of conditions, including cosmetic surgery, cataract surgery and fertility. December sees the introduction of a brand new event hosted by Dr Capildeo who will be discussing Parkinson’s Disease.
With the cold weather looming, it’s an important time to have any joint pain examined, as the drop in temperature can cause joints to feel tight and stiff, resulting in more pain. On November 17, Nuffield Health’s expert Mr Garrett is on hand to inform and answer questions relating to hip pain. Alternatively, Mr Pavlou will be available on November 21 to discuss knee pain. Although the open events are complimentary, spaces are limited so booking is essential. Attendees are welcome to bring a guest.
The events programme for October, November and December is as follows:
- Wednesday October 19 at 12:00pm-1.00pm – Let’s talk Fertility with Mr J Pampiglione
- Thursday October 20 at 6:00pm – Let’s talk Cataract Surgery with Mr O Anderson
- Tuesday November 1 at 6:30pm – Cosmetic Surgery with Mr I Whitworth
- Thursday November 17 at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Hip Pain with Mr S Garrett
- Monday November 21 at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Knee Pain with Mr P Pavlou
- Wednesday November 23 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Let’s talk Fertility with Mr J Pampiglione
- Tuesday November 29 at 6:30pm – Cosmetic Surgery with Mr I Whitworth
- Thursday December 1 at 6:30pm – Parkinson’s Disease with Dr R Capildeo
- Wednesday December 7 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Let’s talk Fertility with Mr J Pampiglione
- Monday December 12 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Let’s talk Women’s Health with Mr J Lippiatt
Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Bournemouth, David McNair, said: “Over the next six weeks we have created a vast programme of popular events, including several talks on Cosmetic Surgery with Mr Whitworth, and a new talk on Parkinson’s Disease with Consultant Neurologist, Dr Capildeo.”
Those who are interested in finding out more or would like to confirm a place can call 01202 375032.
For more information about treatments available at Nuffield Health Hospital Bournemouth, please visit: www.nuffieldhealth.com/hospitals/bournemouth.