To mark its 10th anniversary, Furleigh Estate in Salway Ash, West Dorset has launched an exclusive wine club for English wine lovers who want to become more involved with the vineyard and winery.
The Estate will provide members with an early opportunity to buy new release wines at a discounted price. Members will also receive invitations to wine and food events being held at the vineyard, which will provide an insight into the wine and wine-making in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Membership runs from May 1 2015 until April 30 2016 and costs £60 per person (or £75 per couple). It includes:
• Two bottles of still wine of the member’s choice (subject to availability).
• 10 per cent discount on wine bought from the Estate in person or by telephone.
• A complimentary tour of the vineyard followed by a private tasting of its wines for up to six people.
• A complimentary ticket (two for couples) to an exclusive members
• The opportunity to visit the Estate during harvest (October/November) and see the winery in operation.
• Prior notification of new wine releases.
• Regular email updates.
Rebecca Hansford, owner of Furleigh Estate, said: “We planted our first vine in May 2005, so this spring will be the Estate’s 10th anniversary. Our internationally-renowned vineyard and winery is enjoying a golden age in English wine production, and the launch of our exclusive wine club is the perfect way to celebrate this.”