Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital is offering complimentary informative talks with leading consultants this New Year. Each event focuses on a specific healthcare issue and is for people interested in exploring their treatment options or who would just like to find out more information
New for 2017, Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital welcomes rheumatologist consultant Dr Rakhi Seth. Dr Seth will be holding her first talk on inflammatory arthritis on Tuesday January 31.
The events programme for January and February 2017 is as follows:
• Tuesday January 24 at 6:30pm – Cosmetic Surgery with Mr Ian Whitworth
• Tuesday January 31 at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Inflammatory Arthritis with Dr Rakhi Seth
• Tuesday February 7 at 6.30pm – Cosmetic Surgery with Mr Ian Whitworth
• Wednesday February 15 at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Heart Problems with Dr Suneel Talwar
• Tuesday February 28 at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Knee Pain with Mr Charles Blakeway
Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Bournemouth, David McNair, said: “We’re thrilled to welcome rheumatologist consultant Dr. Seth to our team and Let’s talk Inflammatory Arthritis is a welcomed addition to our free public information events.”
Although the open events are complimentary, spaces are limited so booking is essential. Attendees are welcome to bring a guest.
Those who wish to find out more or would like to confirm a place can call 01202 375032.