Are you creative, strategic, driven and do you go the extra mile to make things happen? Candidates should come ideally with approximately 2 years PR experience (graduate preferred). Positions available: Seasoned account executive /account manager ‘Read more’ for a more in-depth job description.
Basic outline of responsibilities:
1. To demonstrate expert knowledge of the media and to use that knowledge to the benefit of clients
2. To proactively manage PR activities and juggle several projects at once, hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude and have excellent writing skills
4. To be able to take the initiative and be highly self-motivated, but also work well within a team, both providing support for colleagues and advice when required
5. To ensure that photographic opportunities are maximised to the benefit of the client, both by sourcing photographers and also take photographs with in-house equipment when necessary (experience in photography is a bonus, but not a requirement as any relevant training can be provided)
6. To undertake event management projects, e.g. producing a guestlist and sourcing invitations, venues, caterers and any necessary entertainment
This is an opportunity to work in a unique and beautiful environment, on some interesting clients, with plenty of scope for creativity and development.
Please send your CV, demonstrating your writing skills and relevant experience, with salary expectations to: