The deadline to enter this year’s prestigious Daily Echo-backed Dorset Business Awards is days away so all you companies keen to be considered need to get their entries in quickly through www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk.
Backed by the south’s leading radio station Wave 105, the Awards are free to enter, but be quick as entries will close on Friday 17th September.
Pick your favourite category from the ones below:
• Best Employer for a Healthy Workplace Award, sponsored by Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital – NEW
• Business Engagement in the Community Award, sponsored by Morgan Sindall – NEW
• Creative Company/Project of the Year Award, sponsored by The Arts University College at Bournemouth and Liz Lean PR
• Dorset Exporter of the Year Award, sponsored by UK Trade and Investment
• Entrepreneur of the Year Award, sponsored by Bournemouth University
• Innovative Technology Award, sponsored by Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry and P H Warr plc – NEW
• KPMG Company of the Year Award
• Linking with Schools Award, sponsored by the Borough of Poole and Bournemouth Borough Council
• NatWest Excellence in Customer Service Award
• Princecroft Willis Family Business Award
The lovely, Peter Scott, chief executive of Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry, says: “There’s still time to nominate your own or another company for Dorset’s premier business awards. Many businesses have sent in their forms already, but let’s make this year an even larger field of talent than last. Previous entrants have told us just how valuable it was to take a critical look at their business, and those who made it through as finalists were grateful to have an objective review of their organisation by the judging panels.
The Awards are an excellent way to promote your business, and just as importantly to demonstrate pride in your workforce. If you haven’t entered already, visit www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk now – time’s running out!”