Wave 105 Cash for Kids is taking over the airwaves on Thursday October 10 for its annual on-air and online charity auction.
Raising thousands of pounds each year for disadvantaged children in the south, a full day of airtime will be dedicated to the auction, which is in aid of Wave 105 Cash for Kids. Listeners can place live bids on items that are also available to view and purchase on the Wave 105 website until October 17 at 8pm.
Many ‘money can’t buy’ and ‘once in a lifetime’ prizes have been generously donated by Hampshire-based companies including:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride courtesy of Molland Projects Ltd Building & Carpentry Services
- Cooking at Home for 8 people, 4 courses of local produce cooked to 3AA Rosette by Lainston House Hotel
- 2x Meet and Greet tickets for Lawson
- 2 x tickets to Sold Out Will.I.am concert at O2 London with overnight hotel stay
- New Jessie J ‘Alive’ signed by Jessie J
- 2x Meet and Greet tickets for John Newman in Brighton
- 2x Meet and Greet tickets for Scouting for Girls
- Ferrari 458 experience at Thruxton Racing
- 2 x guest passes for 2014 BTCC race at Thruxton with tour, meet and greet
- 4 places at LIVE Broadcast Paranormal Night at Wymering Manor with Gary parker
- Hire of the Hop On Inn Bus for up to 50 guests to turn up at the winner’s work or home to include all draught beers, ciders and soft drinks
- 4x season tickets for Paultons Park, home of Peppa Pig World
- £500 voucher for David Mellor & Sons Jewellers
Established in 2008, the charity supports local children across the Wave 105 listener area under the age of 18 who are financially, socially, emotionally or physically disadvantaged.
Wave 105 Cash for Kids charity manager, Gloria Hill, said: “Last year our listeners helped to raise £25,347.75 for disadvantaged children across the south and we hope to raise even more this year! We have been overwhelmed by the generosity from local businesses; there are so many great prizes this year for our supporters to choose from so please keep an eye on our website to get ready for the auction day!”
For the full list of prizes available with terms and conditions please go to the website www.wave105.com